ADO-TFRS-AC Facial Recognition and temperature monitoring system (with smart recognition algorithms), that allows for wearing face masks, glasses etc.
ADO-TFRS-AC Face recognition and temperature monitoring system
is a high-performance, highly reliability face recognition, human body temperature measurement and access control linkable product.
Utilising a fast learning algorithm, the product is optimized for various skin colours,
with fast recognition speed and high accuracy.
The system supports face recognition, and record comparison, access card verification
and other single or multiple combination verification methods.
In Combination with the face recognition, the product rapidly detects the human body temperature and reports it. Compliance to preset values can be programmed for an access system or automated alarms / announcement’s, The Unit / Units can be applied for management and control of multiple during entry or exit.
Application is NON-CONTACT varied and adaptable i.e. Residential / Industrial Estates, Factories, Public Transit points, Office Buildings, etc.
Features: body temperature screening during the epidemic, accurate measurement of body temperature (error less than 0.3 deg), self-setting alarm temperature value.
Test distance: within 1.5m. Data integrated totally paperless to databases allowing tracing of people, making it easier to trace cross infection.
- Rugged design, stable proven platforms, waterproof, suitable for indoor / outdoor use.
- The HD, wide angel dynamic camera, uses automatic exposure technology to ensure the best possible facial recognition, automatically adjusting for various lighting conditions and environments
- The system uses advanced self learning algorithms and supports the storage of 20000 individual faces on its onboard databases. It has very high recognition speed and accuracy
- The system uses MVLVA (monocular visible light living algorithm), with rejection of ”person not present photos and videos”
- The System also supports a variety of recognition modes:
- Face only
- ID card only
- Face and card / swipe card
- Intelligent (face, ID card / swipe card and auto automatic switching)
- Network and USB supports for the uploading of ID cards and face data, as well as a stand-alone operation
- Supports real time data comparison of captured photos / ID’s of the System across networks
- Access control can be affected by issuing the stand alone platform or importing the unique identities or facial images locally. After comparing the results locally, the results can be uploaded to a network and data bases. Unique identification documents can be utilised in conjunction with or as stand-alone verification.
- The System supports local login and management, query and setting of System parameters on a menu driven platform. Data import and export can also be done through the U disk system.
- USB interface, external ID card reader and optional internal ID card reader
- The System can be set to give a fixed voice prompt following authentication or Rejection
- The System supports relay switching and supports the external access control host or Wigan card reader through Wigan protocol (W26 \ W34)
- Facemask facial recognition is supported for facial identification.
- Support external infrared temperature measurement module, resolution: 32 x 32, temperature with an accuracy: ± 0.3⁰ C
Rockchip RK3288K Quad Core Cortex-A17，frequency up to 1.8GHz，industrial level main control
28.6 mm SONY IMX385 super starlight progressive scan 2.1 million pixel CMOS image sensor
208 mm full viewing angle / highlight
800 x1280 portrait screen
Screen elevation angle
0° to 30° Adjustable rotational axis
≤ 0.6s (20000 face on board database)
ID card, face card and face
Face verification accuracy
Face recognition distance
0.3 to 2.5 m
On Board ID capacity
No upper limit, 20000 recommended
Algorithm for human race
All race (Asian / African /European / Latin American , etc.)
In vivo detection
Support, monocular visible light in vivo discrimination
Supports no mask reminder
10℃~50℃，No wind indoors
Temperature measurement accuracy
Temperature measurement distance
90°(H) * 90°(V)
1 switch input
1-way opening output / dry contact
1-way Wigan interface input, supporting Wigan 26 and 34
1 channel Wigan interface output, supporting Wigan 26 and 34
1 RJ45 10m / 100M adaptive Ethernet port
Optional, can support ID card reading and IC card at the same time
Dimensions (W x H x D)
-30℃ - +75℃，≤90%RH
Vertical, wall or floor mountable