BROCOCK COMPATTO BANTAM (500cc BOTTLE)
- Lightweight precharged carbine with powerful performance
- This bull-pup style carbine has been increasingly the go-to air rifle of choice for airgun enthusiasts all over the World. Shooters love the handling of the rifle which is extremely familiar with that of a conventional rifle.
- Now a higher power and high shot count ‘Bantam’ version of the Brocock Compatto is in the shops now!
- The Bantam is extremely short at just 864 mm (34 inches) but retains a full length 18 inch (457 mm) barrel and now has a choice of a 400cc, 500cc or 480cc Hilite carbon fibre air bottle – depending on specifications
- The Bantam is a full power rifle with a .22 cal producing up to 33 ft/lbs and the .25 cal producing up to a full 40 ft/lbs.
- Brocock Bantam Features include;
- Precharged from a dive cylinder or high pressure pump delivering a shot capacity.
- Three power settings of low medium and high
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine
- Soft touch ambidextrous stock or stained and lacquered beech stock
- Adjustable cheek piece
- 2D adjustable butt pad
- Slingshot hammer system (not .25 cal)
- Two Stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Full length, built in fully baffled silencer with adaptor for second stage silencer
Click Here to view more product Specific information on the Brocock Bantam
Overall Length: 864mm/34″
Barrel: 457mm (18 inch) Lothar Walther – Choked/Crowned
Dovetail width: 11.5mm
Weight 400 cc 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs) Weight HiLite 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs), Weight 500cc 3 kg (7.3 lbs)
Available Calibres: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) & FAC only .25 (6.35mm)
Valve Type: Self Regulating
Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable
UK Power/Shots per charge – .177 cal gives 230 shots, .22 cal gives 270 shots
Export Power/Shots .177 cal 18 ft/lbs gives up to 140 shots, .22 cal 30 ft/lbs gives up to 71 shots, .25 cal 40 ft/lbs gives up to 26 shots
UK Charge Pressure: 200 bar
Export/FAC Charge Pressure: 240 bar
Trigger: Two stage adjustable.